At Kabila, we work hard to empower all creators so that they can easily showcase and launch their NFT projects.
But, we also believe that transparency is key.
The more information and details provided, the better it will be for users and communities when making a purchase decision.
That's why we developed a 3-Tier Verification System:
Description: This verification means that the project owner has successfuly verified the ownership of their claimed Social Media.
How to get it: In order to obtain this verification, creators need to share a code with Kabila. This code is randomly generated within the Launchpad Control Panel and needs to be sent to Kabila through their Twitter/X social media account.
Previous Required Verifications: None
Description: The Doxxed Team verification is granted to creators/projects that have been privately or publicly doxxed, indicating that project owners have disclosed their personal identities.
How to get it: Projects need to send an email to email@example.com, providing the following team members' information: Name and Last Name, ID photo, and personal social media links.
Previous Required Verifications: Social Media
Description: The Featured Project is the highest level of verification, aiming to demonstrate that the project meets specific quality standards. Additionally, all Featured Projects may receive marketing support from Kabila.
How to get it: To attain the Featured Project mark, projects must fulfill the following 10 requirements:
1. Project Maturity. Project should have been initiated at least 3 months before applying to be Featured.
2. Clear Brand Mission. Articulate the brand/proejct mission in one simple sentence, clearly explaining the solution or service, target audience, and specific problem addressed.
3. Community Size. Mantain a community of at least 3,000 members/followers on X (Twitter) or Discord. Boosted accounts with bots won't qualify.
4. Community Engagement. Achieve an average of 1,000 Tweet visualizations over the past 10 tweets/posts. Boosted farming metrics with bots won't qualify.
5. Utility. Providing at least 3 benefits to NFT holders.
6. Art. Showcase unique, original artwork.
7. One Pager. Present a well-designed One Pager document with the main project details.
8. Roadmap. Outline a roadmap for at least 3 months post-mint.
9. RSR. Mantain an RSR above 3. RSR is calculated as Twitter Followers / Total NFTs minted.
10. Kabila Call. Successfully complete a 30-minute video call with the Kabila team.
Previous Required Verifications: Social Media + Doxxed Team
*Kabila commits to providing marketing support only to Featured Projects.
**Kabila holds the exclusive right and the final say in choosing projects to be showcased as 'Featured'.
None of the three verifications guarantees the success or proper execution of any project.
All verifications simply offer additional, verified information to provide transparency and assist users in making more informed decisions.
Kabila is not responsible under any circumstances for the information provided or the future development of NFT projects created and launched from Tools or Market DApps, including those with the Featured Verification.
Remember that any NFT purchase may involve associated risks linked to the execution and development of each project.
Always, always conduct your own research and make decisions based on thorough and independent analysis.
DYOR & enjoy a safe mint!